Thursday, October 10, 2013

Leazes Terrace ~ A Piece of Memories

Newcastle, England, United Kingdom

It brings me back to such splendid memories, always, when it comes to the United Kingdom. I touched down this lovely country for the first time on September 2011, when the British season turned to Autumn. Yeah, it was the first season I acclimatised, 10-14° C. I sorta shivered. Felt so lame! hahaha. I directly reached the city of Newcastle by Emirates. The students from Newcastle University greeted me at the airport and picked me up to the University accommodation then.

Voila! it was Leazes Terrace, such an old house built more than 100 years ago, yet honestly, it was really comfy and cozy flat I lived in for one year (September 2011 - August 2012). There were more than 500 students occupied this flat, came from various continents & countries. This flat was indeed provided for Masters & PhD students only. I made friends with overseas students, shared TV lounge  & kitchen (one kitchen was available for 6-10 persons), and we mostly cooked together. Furthermore, we sometimes hung out somewhere to get some fresh air (like visiting a village named Beamish etc). Superb! Here are some pics of my flat, Leazes Terrace, taken from different angles :')

Leazes Terrace, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Leazes Terrace, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
For more details, I have made a video review of my flat, Leazes Terrace. It takes only about 5 minutes, brief yet worth watching, I hope. Here you go! Piece of memories at Leazes Terrace. Just click on a small black box below. Enjoy! :')


Note: there will be some issues when the video above is clicked, the black box may not appear on some gadgets (no pictures nor sounds), perhaps due to bad network connections. It's recommended to watch it on a laptop / computer to get a better audio visualisation 
or 
just click the link below to get connected to YouTube directly :')



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.