Thursday, February 28, 2013

A Breeze From the North

Spring 2012 ~ Leazes Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

.....By the time I finished my laboratory work, I headed for my flat straightaway. I walked home and decided to take that path (whilst pointing to the park). Yeah, it was Leazes park situated just behind my flat, Leazes Terrace, which only took five minutes walk. Indeed, I have always loved passing through this park as its scenic views never fails to amaze me. I walked down the alley enclosed by the hedges, looked around and there were some people took the same way. I didn't walk alone somehow. Having passed through it, there was a lake located inside the park. It was Leazes lake. I took a seat on the bench then, got a breath of fresh air and enjoyed such beautiful landscapes.

Leazes park, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Leazes lake located inside the Leazes Park, Newcastle, England, United Kingdom


Furthermore, the Brits mostly spent their leisure time at this park especially on weekends. They brought their family, having a picnic, biking, jogging and even playing soccer. I myself did the same for sure! I walked around, passed by the lake and sat on the grass. There were cluster of flowers flourished beautifully. I gazed at it and took lots of pics. They definitely were so pretty! I didn't know its name, tho. I loved to look at how the flowers bloomed when it came to spring. It was really fascinating! :p

The blooming flowers, trees without leaves and breezy wind were indeed a perfect combination to begin the Britain's spring season. Moreover, it was such a psychotherapist for me after getting sorta physically and mentally exhaustion due to laboratory activities :')


Beautiful blooming flowers at Leazes Park, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom

Colourful blooming spring flowers at the Leazes park, Newcastle, England, United Kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.