Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Me, Germany and The Germans

Welcome to Germany! :')

Such an enchanting country I've always dreamed of visiting & planned to proceed my further study in :') All praise be to my Lord, my dream finally came true last year in summer (August, Ramadan month) :p

Germany has been everything I wished for and more. It's almost hard for me to articulate my feelings and emotions so far in this trip. I had sightseen the city of Munich (the third largest city in Germany besides Berlin & Hamburg) and Boppard (I shall share about this city later on). Having explored Munich city, walked down the streets especially the Munich's busiest shopping street (Germany's second busiest one as well), enjoyed the scenic landscapes nearby, made friends with the Germans, and indulged in the delicious cuisine, I was literally fascinated by it :')

The city centre of Munich was always crowded when it came to weekends. But, I loved seeing people who brought their families spending their leisure times at this lovely place or at the park, like having picnics.  

The city centre of Munich, Germany







Surely, I've fallen in love with the atmosphere; the cultures, customs & people. They were so humble & warmhearted.  Furthermore, the weather was not really hot, around 22-25° C. It was summer, tho. A bright day with breezy wind! Loved it! :D





Railway Station, Munich, Germany

Railway station, Munich, Germany

Meanwhile, I stopped by and enjoying some sorta instrumental musics performed by these German musicians whilst waiting for Maghrib time to break my Ramadan fast (started fasting at 3 AM till 8.30 PM). I was amazed at how  they played the instruments, especially a guy who played a violin. Really awesome! :')




Moreover, I took some pictures of the Munich Cathedral and some historical buildings nearby. 






This trip indeed made me excited for the future :p I only had few days to sightsee, tho. I wish it wouldn't be my last trip. I really wish I could come back one day for my further study, stay a bit longer and explore more, I mean...not alone, perhaps with my husband & kids, someday, by God's Grace, Aamiin yaa Rabb :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.